Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform with a mission to be the international leader of the category. Our awesome International team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide delivering millions of meals every month. We are genuine, non-conformists, entrepreneurs, smart, data-oriented and definitely know how to have fun. We are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission. We are looking for an Architect (f/m/d) to join our groceries & new verticals team in Berlin.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities (BOQ) including all required specifications & all technical drawings (mechanical, electrical & civil), as well as any required variations within a very tight timeline.
- Preparation of store layout & circulation while optimizing for required store operations.
- Preparation of optimized workflow for projects.
- Revision and comparison of contractors pricing of BOQ, and aligning with the selected contractor for final execution BOQ preparation.
- Supervision of construction works, making sure mechanical, electrical, civil, & furnishing works are executed according to BOQ & technical drawings.
- Verifying and approving contractor invoices as per work progress based on execution BOQ.
- Identifying & resolving any unforeseen issues that may arise on site in coordination with the contractor.
Your heroic skills:
- You gained at least 4 years of professional experience in project management on a construction site, including design & BOQ preparation, & selection and management of contractors, in addition to site supervision.
- You have a degree in architecture from a reputable university.
- You have total mastery of AutoCad and are able to use it to prepare all required technical drawings
- You possess a hands-on mentality and logical thinking skills
- You know how to use data to derive insights and quantify problems using solid spreadsheet skills
- You are highly motivated and communicative, independent and pragmatic in handling business challenges
- You are willing to travel internationally
- You are fluent in English (proficiency in Arabic, Spanish and/or Korean would be a plus)
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A team that wants to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible and agile company with a flat hierarchy
- Opportunity for rapid career advancement
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!